IMPORTANT NOTES: updated 8/3/2020
~ There were no questions asked for the Statement of Interest
~ Vendors who have downloaded the Request for Statement of Interest are responsible for checking the website periodically for any addenda issued by the MMVWB
REENTRY OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUTH SERVICES REQUEST FOR “STATEMENT OF INTEREST” PROJECT DESCRIPTION
The MassHire Merrimack Valley Workforce Board (MMVWB) is seeking a “Statement of Interest” from area non-profit organizations/individuals which provide wrap around services to court involved 18-24-year-old youth who reside in Lawrence and in specific census tracts of Methuen or Haverhill. The MMVWB is the recipient of a US Department of Labor (DOL) Reentry Project (RP) grant that supports implementation of the Reentry Opportunities for Youth (ROY) program. The goal of the ROY program is to assist court involved youth to achieve educational and employment success. To reach this goal, we are seeking to contract up to seven non-profit organizations or individuals experienced with court-involved youth able to:
• Enroll eligible court involved youth in the ROY program
• Support enrolled youth with wrap around services so they are able and ready to enroll in occupational skills training
• Support enrolled youth through training so they’re able to obtain a training related industry recognized credential
• Support enrolled youth so they become placed in employment, an apprenticeship or postsecondary education
• Follow up with youth for 12 months or until the end of the contract to assist them in sustaining their success.
Click here to download the complete ROY Program Procurement Request for Interest.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Vendors who have downloaded the Request for Statement of Interest are responsible for checking the website periodically for any addenda issued by the MMVWB.