JOB SEEKER SERVICES
Whether you are beginning down a career path, needing to sharpen your skills, or just find a new job, our knowledgeable and friendly team can help you learn to do a successful job search, up-skill to another job, network with area employers, and connect with the right tools and resources. Contact our Career Center today!
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
The MassHire Merrimack Valley Career Center has a wide variety of services and programs for job seekers and youth who are seeking employment or skills upon which to find employment and build a career. There are also services available to people who are currently employed, but looking to advance in their field or find out about a new career. See below for a list of some of the services we offer.
- Resume Development
- Career Counseling
- Job Matching
- Veterans’ Services
- Resource Room with computer access and other helpful tools and information
- Information and referral to state, federal and private resources
- Information and referral to education and training programs
- Workshops, including but not limited to:
- Computer Basics
- Business Etiqutette
- Resume/Cover Letters
- Interviewing Skills
- Job Search Strategies
- Networking for Professionals